Saturday, June 20, 2009

I Love My American Girls

I wanted to make sure Joanna got a chance to see Downtown Chicago while here so we headed out with a couple places to hit.
First stop The American Girl store.
Last year when I visited Atlanta we went here and it was so fun to see all the dolls, clothes and accessories. Peaches and Lorali are so cute. They brought their dolls and I wanted to get another matching outfit for Peach and her baby.
As soon as I saw this little dress I knew it would be the one I got and Lorali ended up wanting to match also. After American Girl we went to The Hersey Factory. It was a fun store where the kids played and we all had a snack.
Next stop H and M.

1 comment:

Kelly and Jill Burk said...

A little girl's dream come true. Chloe has my American Girl Samantha. What a fun day.

counter