Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Emotions

As I tried to be release from the hospital, I had a talk with my doctor. He told me all the things I needed to do to take care of myself. He concluded by telling me to continue to take the Prozac and we would talk more about it at my six week appointment. I (knowing my body and emotions) decided to take another route. I stopped taking the anti depressants figuring that it was a hormonal issue because of the pregnancy. I asked Gentry to keep this in mind and let me know if he noticed my sliding. I also knew that I would have to self check on a regular basis in order to keep on it. After all, as bad as I felt I panic to think I might feel that way again. After a couple weeks I am doing great. I feel better than I did during the pregnancy and on medicine so I hope that I am back to "normal" (what ever that is).

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I am so happy that everything worked out. We are excited to see you guys soon!!

counter