Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Baby Baby

I am already feeling better. Just a tough day yesterday.
I haven't announced here yet, but I am pregnant with our fifth baby!
We have a due date and sex (but I am not yet ready to put that on the internet) and we are so excited!
I have gone through the sick stage where I throw up daily and that has subsided. I am so tired now I just need more sleep. But with four others that gets tricky. I am emotional and food just doesn't sound good. I know I need to eat on a more regular basis, to keep my energy up, but I am never "in the mood".
I think I look HUGE for this stage, but I know weight is part of it. I just wish it didn't make me feel like my chest was going to explode or that my bum was too big for my pants. I am not looking forward to stretch marks or water retention.
Since I moved Gentry from a large apartment to a smaller one last week and packed myself and the kids up from the entire summer I think I over did it a bit. Lifting things that were too heavy and not drinking enough is not a good thing any time.
All in all we are happy to be adding to our family. I know it is more stress, more money, more years of sacrifice... but in the end, my children have brought me more joy than anything else. They are worth all the effort I give and even more. A new baby. What a blessing!

9 comments:

{Layla} said...

Congratulations April!!! How exciting! You look much too young to have (soon to be) 5 children!
I am SO sorry to read about your bad day yesterday, I KNOW how those days are (and I'm NOT even pregnant). I was impressed with how positive your post was and I too love that song during hard times.
I can tell you are a strong woman and can get through any tough times that come your way--but isn't blogging such a great way to vent! (and hopefully your readers can offer a little bit of comfort). Hope today is FABULOUS! =)

Kelly said...

Congrats! Hope you start feeling better!

Double D said...

Congratulations....We are so happy for you!!! I feel your pain...I hate being sick and I am happy that you are almost done with that. You have beautiful babies and I can't wait to this new one. When you get settled, we'll call and catch up. Love ya, Joddy

Kate said...

That's so exciting! It's hard to not overdo it when you're pregnant and moving... we moved when I was 32 weeks pregnant, and I was so beat! But at least I could sleep because we didn't have any kids yet! I'm not surprised you are exhausted... you poor thing! Pregnancy is rough on the body and mind, but you're doing an incredible thing, so be proud! I hope today is a great day!

Kara Simmons. said...

Congratulations! I can't believe how far along you are already. Can't wait to see pics of the fifth little Ramsay running around. Isabell was such a happy baby and I am sure this one will be the same!

Unknown said...

CONGRATS!!!

Laura said...

Congratulations to you, too! Hopefully our tired phases end soon. It is so different already having 4 kids this time around, huh? Soooo excited for you guys! I don't know if Emily will even let me hold the baby, she's so excited! :)

Kelly and Jill Burk said...

Oh my goodness, I don't even know where to begin. First, congrats, congrats, congrats!!! I am so excited for you and hope you get to feeling better. Second, yeah you are home! I have some fun info for you, when you have some down time I would love to chat with you. Plus, hear about your summer adventures. I bet you were a bit frustrated not being able to post a ton. No internet, boo!!! And third, thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, it was a fun surprise.

Cortney Chambers said...

congrats to you---i loved your comments about knowing that it will be hard, but so worth it, so true! we are also expecting baby number 5--i hate saying it that way, but whatever---
the other day this old man asked my husband how many children he had and he said 4 and expecting one and he smiled and so proudly said, "you are a wise young man"---somehow i loved that stamp of approval from someone that has seen so much, plus sometimes we don't feel quite so young anymore!

counter