Thursday, August 27, 2009

Last Sunday night, I was home with the kiddo's in bed, bored with no hubby... and decided I should take advantage of my single girl time and watch a chick flick or two. I didn't want to run to red box (it was Sunday!) so I googled "free movies on line" a list came up and I searched through a few until I found "The Proposal" with Sandra Bullock. Watched it (terrible quality) and when I was done, my anti-virus software started going buzzurk! I didn't know exactly what to do so I shut my computer down and went to sleep for the night. Monday morning as soon as I turn on my computer it starts flashing warnings and telling me to fix this and that... I click to have it fixed but the TROJAN virus has taken over not only some of my programs but my inter net.
At this point I don't really know what to do. I don't want to wait until Gentry gets back to Utah to figure it out, so I finally call my brother that lives only three doors down to get his advice. He suggest calling someone in my ward who wanted to help but didn't want me to get my hopes up. After all a virus that shuts down your inter net is serious. My brother also calls a friend who suggests down loading a couple different programs. After an entire evening of trying to purge my computer of all the crap I am back on line! Thank you Chad and Thank you Dan! Hello world.

2 comments:

Brady and Patrice said...

Next time try surfthechannel.com we've never had any virus troubles with it. Good luck!

Williamson Fam said...

Thats crappy, i guess thats what you get from downloading pirated movies off the internet,,,j/k! Are you going to post what your having already or what?????

counter