Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Lots to Do

The summer has officially begun in our house. I know it snowed Friday Gentry is in Baltimore. I have been there and back. His office is put together and running (not quite smoothly yet but that will come).


I thought I would come home from being out there and be bored, but so far I can't keep up with everything that needs to get done. The kids are filling up all of my time with end of year activities. It really is so fun!
My week looks like this:

Monday
Grocery Shopping, including diapers and formula
Return some hats to the mall
Get some clothes for the boys birthdays
Laundry

Tuesday
Sister's birthday
Peach to preschool
Court field trip
Kevin here to help finish up Courts car
Hope of America Performance at BYU

Wednesday
Another sister's birthday
Bank run
Clean house
Court's ballroom practise

Thursday
Peach Preschool
Boys send flowers and gift certificates for teachers
Courts dress rehearsal for ballroom
BOOK CLUB

Friday
Tate's field trip to the zoo
Laundry
Pinewood Derby
Ballroom Performance

Saturday
Yard Work
Ballroom Performance

3 comments:

Nick and Jesse Coleman said...

Busy, busy girl you are! Looks like some fun activities sprinkled in there, though!

Lucy said...

Busy lady! Who's in ballroom?

April said...

Lucy, my oldst son Court has been taking ballroom from a studio here in Saratoga Springs. The kids are all so cute!

counter