Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Labor Day Weekend

For Labor day weekend we had a great time. Friday we got pizza and then everyone snuggled in my bed to watch a movie we rented. Saturday we got some work done in the yard and then went to a family birthday party. Sunday was church and then off to Payson Lakes for a bit of camping. We haven't been at all this summer (and didn't go last summer) so it was well past due. We met up with Landon and Jacey's family and Chance and Brooke's family which only makes these kind of things more fun. The kids had a great time eating hot dogs, fishing, shooting the BB gun, roasting marsh mellows, and getting DIRTY! I had a great time relaxing in such a beautiful country but my body did not agree with sleeping on the ground in a tent meant for four with Isabel and kicky-Peach as bed companions. Gentry ditched me half way through the night and slept in the car. Not cool. We had a great time.

2 comments:

Chris said...

FUN! You missed us by a day, we were there fishing Saturday night. Our kids loved it as well.

Lora Gooch said...

Wicked Lame Gentry :) I also went camping when I was 5 months pregnant with Kasey. I'll never do THAT again! Sounds like you all had so much fun.

counter