Friday, October 9, 2009

Things are Looking UP

I may just be feeling back to my self. I am tired all the time, feeling like my body is 60 and moody, but I am not crying at everything and nothing. Things must be getting better. Now I had better stop complaining and just get to getting the work done.
Gentry is going to be home in the next few days after a month of being away and we couldn't be looking foreword to that more. The kids and I have missed him terribly! Then I told him I need a few days of girl time. I want a few days away with something fun to do. Not too much to ask. Just a break from carpool, dishes, laundry, meals and whining (I don't even want to take my own). If anyone would like to get away, give me a call.

2 comments:

Nick and Jesse Coleman said...

I sooo wish I was there to do a girl's day with you :) I am very glad to hear that you are starting to feel like yourself again.

Jacey said...

count me in!

counter