Thursday, October 1, 2009

Emotional Update

A bunch of people are asking me how I am doing and I am not really sure. I haven't felt a big up take. Yesterday and the day before I was feeling like I had to drag myself around the whole day, but on a good note, I didn't cry once yesterday. I still have the head ache (please go away!) I don't have a surge of energy or feel like everything is great, but I don't know if I will. I am pregnant so my energy level is going to be a bit low. I am under plenty of stress, so of course I am going to continue to feel that too. I guess I don't know what the drugs are suppose to do for me. Not crying at everything was the goal, so maybe it is working. I think it had more to do with the fact that I didn't really go anywhere or talk to anyone so nothing set me off. But I still think it is a small success. Hopefully things keep getting better.

4 comments:

Me said...

Prayers and smiles!

I had a headache with mine for about 2-3 months (I know, not what you wanted to hear!). I felt better a little faster, by mine was dealing with anxiety (dep. was the secondary), so little different. I think that if you're not crying as much, that may be a really good sign (just doesn't feel that way, I'm sure!)

:) Mary P.

Jennelle's said...

I love you and think that you are a great mother and person and I know from personal experience that the medication will help you to feel better, it does take time and will get a little better every day. I also had headaches when I first started mine too and they went away about 2 weeks into taking them. Hang in there and know that you are loved and if you ever want to talk I will always listen any time. Love, Jennelle
406-750-6381

Hulamum said...

We have recently discovered this supplement and have been so impressed. Marcus' sister had severe depression and was a case study for this product. She swears by it. Here's the link to their site:

http://www.truehope.com/default.aspx

Hang in there...

lucy said...

I am so sorry. What can I do for you? Let me know if I can help you with something. I hate being down as I've experienced it myself very often during pregnancy. It's an awful stage to go through. The kids suffer as well. I know how it goes. Thanks for sharing and let me know, really.

counter