Saturday, November 7, 2009

Platinum

I love Gentry's job. I LOVE the people he works with and I am so happy with the way it has changed our life. I know we must look crazy to some when it comes to taking the kids across country for the summer but it is AWESOME!!!

I love that I was able to living in Charlotte for three months. I got to visit my sister in Georgia. I was able to go to events and sights in North Carolina and experience the South in a way I would not have been able to by just visiting. I feel like I got to know people and experience the culture of that region.

This year we were in Chicago for four month. What a great city! I really fell in love with it. I would be happy to raise my family there. We went to museums and even got to go to a lot of the church sites like Nauvoo and Carthage. My week was filled with two "outings", like The Field Museum or The Aquarium, and we would go to the library at least once during the week. Then we had a weekly luncheon and a park day with all the kids. It is the best way to spend the summer. I was able to just be mom and my days were filled with paying attention to my kids.

Platinum Security had their end of year events and then started with the training for this next year. Lots of fun. Dinner and awards. Great guest speakers. Trainings. Even paint balling.

Gentry and I met with our management team from last year. We got then all gifts and compensation for all that they did to make our office the success it was. All of it has led to us thinking a lot about this next year. We have talked to our key players and can not wait to make it what we want it to be. Already we feel more secure and able to combat what lies ahead. I can't wait.

1 comment:

Jen @ Love, the Arthurs said...

We are so excited for next year too. Platinum has been such an amazing experience. We are really lucky to have these opportunities I think. Let's talk soon. It feels like it's been so long!

counter