Sunday, November 8, 2009

Wicked Spooky Fun

Halloween this year was a bit lower key than other years. I didn't even put up decorations till the week before. I didn't make or stress over any one's costume. We didn't carve pumpkins. But we all had a lot of fun. Thursday Peach had a Halloween Party in Pre-School. She was a very cute flapper girl. If you were to ask her she said she was a "shake shake girl" accompanied with the motions. Friday both the boys dressed up for school parties. Court ended up going as an Olympic skier. Tate a Kong Fu fighter. Friday night Gentry and I attended a party and went as clowns (maybe the nightmare type of clowns even though that wasn't our intention) and Saturday for trick or treating Isabel was a witch. We had so many trick or treaters come to our house I was worried we would run out of candy. I think we had about 200 kids. Very very fun! I am already looking foreword to next year.

3 comments:

{Layla} said...

Hey pretty April, it looks like I will be able to go to Pirates Cove this weekend--YAY! I assume you are still going? When are you and Gentry leaving? Austin is leaving on Wednesday but I can not leave until Thursday morning because of work so I am looking for someone to drive with! Let me know! I am excited! =)

Emily Ann said...

this is awesome! Haven't seen those costumes on in a long while, they were missed!

Joanna said...

those castumes have turned out to be the most durable ever! So cute! (email me picts of that shake-shake girl!)

counter