Sunday, December 7, 2008

Back from Vacation

We are back from Mexico and I am ready to get back into the blogging world. First I have to get all the laundry done and get going on my Christmas projects. Friday is a busy busy day. I have an eye appointment, it is Gentry's birthday, he is going to a work party around 3 and then from there out of town for the weekend, I have to buy Emily's Christmas present, and I am watching a friends kiddo's. So I guess it is all about getting through the week. I hope you have a good one, and I will post all about my trip soon.

2 comments:

Jen @ Love, the Arthurs said...

Tell Gentry happy birthday from us! Miss you guys!

Melissa said...

April I miss you- post something! Not that I should talk since I haven't posted forever. I blame the baby....

counter