Monday, December 8, 2008

Mexician Cruise

This was my first time on a cruise and my first time to Mexico.
It was romantic, relaxing, fun, exhausting, crazy, surprising, and I had a really good time. If you are considering trying a cruise, I would say go for it! We had a blast. We are already planning on going again next year. : ) Enough talk, picture time.
Landon and Jacey are not only our family, but some of our best friends. I hope they know how much they mean to us. It wouldn't have been the same trip with out them.We played mini golf almost every day on the boat. This day Gentry and Taylor played in a competition and Gentry won. You go boy.Dinner was always good with lots of choices and great presentation.
Our boat, The Spirit, had a water slide on board. Here is Landon after yelling like a girl all the way down. It was so funny.Here we are watching Karaoke.Acapulco was our first stop. Landon, Jacey, Taylor, Gentry and I went parasailing. One of these guys told me my favorite line, “You beautiful eyes” Jacey rocked it.Beautiful surroundings.Kara and Greg are the cutest couple. Newlyweds in love, here at the waterfall.Everything was fun, even taxi rides. This one we all piled in and then a man who was “iinterpreting” for us jumped in too. We asked the driver to put on some music and a party erupted!
That evening, we watched AMAZING cliff divers. Afterwards, Jacey and I took pictures with them.

Our next stop was in Ixtapa and Zihuatanejo. We were welcomed by these guys.No, No it was really nice.We went to a little island and snorkeled, loved up baby turtles, had some yummy food and hung with friends.Then we spent the rest of our time “in town”. I was missing my kids so I spent some time checking out the local children. This boy is Courts age.In Manzanillo we were at the beach for the whole day. Boogie Boarding was so fun!!!

On the boat we did lots of fun stuff my favorites were ping pong and a coin dive.Gentry rocked it! We walked away with $60.00 in one dollar coins. The whole thing was so fun to watch. We had a great time on our trip and we didn’t even need these.

8 comments:

Kara Simmons. said...

Thanks for the shout out on this post! You are always way too nice when you say anything about us! But I like it of course. Love the pics and the good memories!

Cortney Chambers said...

how fun--especially since i am looking at snow, snow, snow out my window--a cruise sounds really nice!
hope you have a great christmas!

Joanna said...

i'm grinch green with envy!!

Jacey said...

Of course it was an amazing trip because of you guys....we had so much fun! Glad there will be many more trips to come with you guys!!

Kelly and Jill Burk said...

Looks like you had an amazing trip! Don't you just love Mexico. You guys have to go to Cancun and Isla de Mujeres next time. I promise you will never come back!

LittleMissRI said...

It looks like you had a wicked lot of fun. I'm hopefully going on a cruise in April when I finish up school at BYU-I. My friend asked me to go with her to the Mexician Riveria. I am wicked excited and after looking at your post am even more exicted!

Nick and Jesse Coleman said...

Looks like a ball! In my opinion, cruises are the best way to travel! I'm glad you and Gentry had such a good time.

Lora Gooch said...

We have been on 2 cruises now and we had a good time on both. It's much more fun without kids though:) Mexico looks beautiful.

counter