Sunday, April 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Baby!

My sweet Isabel turned one years old on Friday.

I can't believe it has been a year.

She tries to talk, by repeating everything we ask her to.

She stands and walks along furniture,

Mastering the balancing act from baby to toddler.

She eats table food.

She smiles at those she knows and loves and scowls at strangers.

She snuggles with her baby and gives it kisses.

And she is very interactive. She loves to play with anyone who gives her the time.

My favorite time with her is when I am holding her and feeding her a bottle.

She is comfortable and happy.

I am reaping the blessings of motherhood.

I wish I could freeze time and have these days last forever

But childhood is waiting

And Isabel will answer.

2 comments:

Kelly and Jill Burk said...

Happy Birthday to her as well. Cute cake, love it! And I too wish I could freeze time with my kids.

Joanna said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the bunny cakes!!!!

counter