Thursday, April 23, 2009

Yard work

Gentry started the drive to Chicago yesterday and I look around at all the jobs he didn't get done before he left. I guess I had better get to the yard work since it is one of my favorites. I have all of this to put down along with the weeding and fertilizing. As I start to dig a trench for the bulbs, I come across way more than I had barged for. I pull out all the rocks, barbwire, weeds, a bucket (how did that get in there and we hadn't come across it in the last five years?) and a dead bush.
All the work that I have done is now underground and we will be able to enjoy it all next spring. I am sure it will look beautiful then.

2 comments:

Emily Ann said...

Well, it looks beautiful now, so I am sure that come next year it will look just as beautiful.

Joanna said...

are those tulips? and where did you get SOO many!!

counter