Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Court

Court at ten
For Court's birthday, we tried hard to make it really special for him. Not being in the regular can sometimes be tough, but when it comes to birthdays I think it is SPECTACULAR!!! We went to Cheesecake Factory for lunch and ordered 10 appetizers for us all to taste and get filled on. Court loved the calamari and when he figured out it was little squids, he liked it even more. Then we ordered three cakes (all Court's choice of course) to sing and blow out candles. He loved having so much variety.
Later, we went to our local park and there just happened to be a fair going on so everyone rode some rides, ate hot dogs and nachos and then played on the playground. As it was getting dark we headed home but Gentry took Court for some one on one time to the movie Star Trek. When they got back I asked Court what he thought of his birthday and he said, "Best yet!" I call that success.Peach on the train
Tate on the swings
No hands

As a side note: Tate really wanted to go on his ride until it started. Then he cried and begged for it to stop. I laughed from the ground. Mean mom, I know.

5 comments:

Joanna said...

happy birthday Court!!! I miss you!

missy said...

april!! hello-I just saw your comment I don't have a facebook!-I know im so behind ha ha ha!! Looks like fun at the fair-I'm jealous!!!

Kate said...

yum, Cheesecake Factory has delicious appetizers! I should do that next time rather than getting a meal! :) Looks like a great birthday for Courtland! And I'm proud of you for surviving the drive! I imagine it was long, but it's over (for a little while, anyway!)!

Williamson Fam said...

How fun, sounds like a great birthday if oyu ask me..Hope you guys are doing good in the windy city..

Jacey said...

Happy Birthday Court! Looks like it was a fun day for all!

counter