Thursday, May 7, 2009

Spring Fever


Spring is such a wonderful time of year. The sun, the breeze, the flowers and trees...



My kids love spending time outside and I do too.





When we moved into this house I was nervous when we started landscaping so many flower beds. After all I hated weeding the strawberries growing up, how was this going to be any better?
Our house in Rhode Island had a ton of beds and plants already in place and we didn't know what we were doing so much so that we let weeds grow to be taller than Court and then liked the big purple thistle flower that bloomed.
Now six years later I have grown to really love it. I love weeding, planting and even pruning.
.
.
I took a couple pictures of the front yard. I just couldn't resist.

5 comments:

Double D said...

Good Job! Your yard looks amazing...
I am not quite there on the loving to weed thing!

Kelly and Jill Burk said...

When did you take these pics??? I took a whole bunch yesterday of our yard as well. I will post in a little while. We must be on the same wave length. Beautiful!

Erwin and Marie said...

Your yard looks so pretty. I like getting out and playing in the dirt too. My yard looks nothing like yours by any means, but it helps relieve stress. Great job!

Joanna said...

that's amazing!! I NEED MORE TULIPS!! They are beautiful!

Nick and Jesse Coleman said...

Your tulips are gorgeous! They are my favorite flower, and yours are so beautiful!

counter