Thursday, January 29, 2009

4th Grade Science Fair Project

Court did his 4th grade science fair project Saturday and it took ALL day. Then Sunday we all worked to put his poster together. He worked hard on it and learned a lot. I was proud of all he did to be a "scientist". It really was cool. Mostly because we made ten batches of ice cream Saturday and five more Monday. Brrrr! He gave everyone a little taste of the ice cream and had fun doing it.
If your interested in being as cool a mom as me, here's what you do:
1/2 c milk
4 T sugar
1 t vanilla
and we made strawberry so we put in strawberry syrup and a little food coloring.
Double Bag this in Ziplocs. Try to get all the air out. Fill a gallon size bag just over half way full with ice and add a 1/2 c of salt. Then shake, shake, shake, for about 6 mins. Add you'll have faces looking like this:
We had lots of fun, but I am glad it is over.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

We are working on Janae's this week! I'm kind of a geek and love science fair.

Lora Gooch said...

Wow, I'm afraid of those projects I'm going to have to do as a mom. That might be Scott's department. Looks yummy though.(I'm really craving sugar right now)

Laura Ross said...

Way fun idea! Will come and finish Ellie's it is seriously driving me nuts.

Emily Ann said...

WAHOO!!

Joanna said...

did you save some for me?!

counter