Thursday, January 8, 2009

ROCKBAND

We have become a bit addicted to ROCKBAND. It is so fun for the entire family. Everyone has gotten into the act. Kevin and Robin, my Dad, Chad and Teri, friends, and every member of our family have rocked out!
I wish there was more of a selection of songs- not that a hundred is not enough of a selection, just of types of music. There is one swear word I have heard in two different song. Mostly it is all Rock music (Da?!) and the songs are not always appropriate for children. Court has picked up on how to play fast, but he is also picking up on the words. I would rather not have my nine year old singing Nirvana. I hope ROCKBAND comes out with a selection of Jonas Brothers or something like that. Until then, we will just have to not let Court be the singer of our band.

3 comments:

Joanna said...

THATS SOO FUN!! Wish we were there for the concerts!

Kate said...

That picture of Gentry kind of scares me. LOL! Looks like fun though! And I agree, they should come out with a more child-appropriate set of songs... I'd feel the same way.

Lora Gooch said...

I always new Gentry was a rock star! He's got that "look". I agree with the music they pick, it's terrible for young kids!

counter