Wednesday, January 21, 2009

BBQ Chicken Salad

Yesterdays dinner was awesome. It is close to the one they serve at California Pizza Kitchen, but better! Typing this is making my mouth water and wishing I had leftovers. I love this recipe, so I figured I would share.

BBQ CHICKEN SALAD
Chicken Breasts - I crock pot it, but you can cover and bake
BBQ Sauce
Lettuce - iceberg and red leaf
Cilantro - chopped
Green Onions - chopped
Corn - drained
Black Beans - rinsed and drained
Roma Tomatoes - chopped
Avocado - peeled and chopped
Lime
Tortilla Chips
Ranch Dressing

Cut or shred chicken. Pour BBQ sauce on chicken.
Mix all ingredients. Can break up chips or serve on side.
How ever much ranch as you want.

6 comments:

Me said...

Mmmm...that does sound good!

Mary P.

Nick and Jesse Coleman said...

this looks super yummy! if i can find the ingredients here, i will make it!

Laura said...

Yummy! I love when people post favorite recipes. Do your kids like this, too?

Melissa said...

Did you do this for your dinner group? I'm looking for some new recipes for my group.

April said...

Yes, I have done this for dinner group. If you are looking for some new recipes, give me a call. I have a bunch and I would love to get some of yours.

Hulamum said...

This sounds amazing. I'm going to try it! Thanks for posting it.

counter