Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Blogging Pet Peeve

December was my worst month of posting since I started.
Yes, it was partly because it has been so busy.
The main reason is really because it has become a pet peeve of Gentry's. For some reason he doesn't like me blogging while sitting next to him. Since he has been home so much this last month... I have respected his feelings.
Now we are getting back to normal life where I am the queen of this castle and the blogging can continue. So watch out cyberspace. Here I come.

3 comments:

jer and lous crew said...

april and gentry...i found you through a friend and would love to keep intouch with your cute family if you don't mind...hope all is well i have added you to my list you can do the same with us if you would like...take care...stacilou (hadley) hoggard monticello utah

Jonathonandaudrey said...

That's so funny.. Yeah Jonathon always makes fun of me and says I am an obsessed blogger.. But it's like my journal and scrapbook in one.. So of course I'm going to be opsessed! You just keep blogging along!

Katydid said...

Welcome back. Hope I actually get to talk to you at the next gathering!

counter