Sunday, October 26, 2008

Were We Really That Young Once?

I NEVER do the tag thing. I don't know why. But I looked up this one and thought it was a great excuse to show this picture.

The rules: Go to your picture files. Pick the 4th file, and the 4th picture in it. Tell alittle about the picture.


This is my mom and dad. I think it is there engagement picture. I know it is of them before they were married. They look so young, so happy, and so glad to be together. They have been married for 34 years now. I think they still look as young and as happy and as gald to be together as they did back then.

4 comments:

Nick and Jesse Coleman said...

Cute tag idea! I often forget my parents were young once. I think it is great that you have this picture!

Nick and Jesse Coleman said...

P.S. I totally see where you get your hotness :)

Kara Simmons. said...

This picture is adorable. I love young pics of parents. Aren't you glad I tagged you?

Monica Buchanan said...

I love that picture of your parents. That is so cute. Remember- scrapbook day at my house tomorrow (Wednesday). Hope you can come.

counter