Thursday, November 27, 2008

I am Thankful for...

Gentry
sleep
no workout schedule for Thanksgiving
Grandma and Grandpa
tree houses
beautiful fall days
the Riviera
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
my kids
a break from my kids
pumpkin pie for breakfast
the Spirit in our home
cousins that live so close
baby teeth
technology to be "close" to those far away
cozy fires
forgiveness
dancing
books
Wii
sweaters
and love I asked the kids and these are the answers I got.
Court said: family, education and holidays
Tate said: turkey, songs and "bear feet"
Peaches said: snuggle baby, my Isabel and Princesses
Happy Thanksgiving!
And as my friend Karen said,
"may your hearts be thankful and your stomachs be stretchy"

1 comment:

Kelly and Jill Burk said...

What a sweet post April! Your kids are darling and loved what they said :)!

counter