Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Two Wheeler

Tate is riding his two wheeler now without the training wheels.
I took the training wheels off and tried running along side of him, hanging on to the seat but he was to scared to trust me. He kept turning to look at me and make sure that I was there for him. After three of four times up and down the street he finally started trying for to actually ride. He got it really quick but noticed in our shadow that I wasn't hanging on just running along side and threw a fit. He was so mad at me and wouldn't let me help him any more.
I went in and got Gentry and ten minutes later was called back out to see Tate giving Daddy all the credit for teaching him how to ride a two wheeler.
There is no credit for the mommy.
He couldn't be prouder of himself

And I couldn't be prouder of him.
Good Job Tate!
You ROCK!
He even got the special plate for dinner.

2 comments:

Laura Ross said...

Good Job TATE! I think you are awesome!

Nick and Jesse Coleman said...

Way to go, Tate! And from one mom to another, here's some credit: way to go, MAMA, for teaching him to ride his bike!!! :)

counter