Friday, November 21, 2008

Nativity Quiet Book

I have been busy, busy, busy and loving every minute of it. It has been too long since I have had a fun project to work on. This week I have had four. My house is messier than usual, my kids have watched a little too much TV, the laundry is piled up, and I haven’t written on my blog for almost a week, but I still feel like I have gotten a lot done.
On last Saturday I was on etsy. I love that site. I found the cutest patterns for Quiet Books. Bought it, and then spent the rest of Saturday and most of Sunday working on it. I spent a few more hours work finish it up yesterday and it turned out SO cute.







I know these pictures aren't that great. I don't really know how to take pictures of items like this.
I am going to give this to my nieces one week when we are sitting in church and they seem to need something to do.
I figured out what I am making everyone for Christmas. This is HUGE! (I will talk more about this at a later post) So I also started working on my sister’s Christmas gift. But I cannot post pictures of that because it needs to be a surprise. It really has been a great week.
What holiday projects are you working on? Any idea's for future projects? Send me the link!

6 comments:

Nick and Jesse Coleman said...

These are SOOOOO cute! I love them! I wish I was crafty :) Will you please bring one to scrapbooking so I can see it in person?

Kelly and Jill Burk said...

OK, how much do I love this! April, so glad that you shared this on your blog. Too funny, I can't sew worth beans. I have already been in contact with my Aunt who is going to do this for my kids. Hope you share more wonderful idea like this.

Jacey said...

Wow! Looks great!

ONE week until our cruise!!!!!

Kara Simmons. said...

So cute April! I love this book. When I have children I will have to borrow this pattern from you!

Unknown said...

This has got to be the cutest thing ever!!! I HAVE to make some!!!

Joanna said...

SOO STINKIN' CUTE!!! I WANT ONE!!!! AT LEAST SEND ME THE PATTERN... I"LL ADD IT TO MY TO-TO PROJECTS!! :)

counter