Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Though Their Eyes

I saw on my sisters’ blog a list of questions she asked her kids about herself and the answers were hilarious! I can help but copy!

What is something I always say to you?
P sit by me
T you have to be nice
C that you love me
G you can do it
What makes me happy?
P singing
T me saying sorry
C when we’re good
G a clean house
What makes me sad?
P I’m not telling you
T punching
C when we’re naughty
G me being mean
How do I make you laugh?
P tickling
T by making silly faces
C when you say funny things
G you’re witty
What was I like as a child?
P little
T you liked baby stuff
C happy
G flirty
How old am I?
P 2
T 15?
C um, 30 or 31
G 31
How tall am I?
P I’m not telling you
T 50 tall long
C 5 feet
G 5’ 7”
Who is my best friend?
P My mommies my best friend
T Jacey or Shari or ME
C Daddy
G Teri
What is my favorite thing to do?
P to be happy
T play a little bit Wii (I think this is his favorite thing to do)
C snuggle
G be with your family
What do I do when you are not around?
P hold Isabel
T you sometimes wrap presents when I am asleep
C entertain the kids
G blog
What am I really good at?
P kisses
T putting someone in time out
C loving us
G cards
What am I not good at?
P putting me in time out
T Mario Kart
C you’re good at everything (I REALLY like this answer)
G throwing a ball
What is my job?
P you need my help
T feeding Izzy
C to raise a family
G to keep our family together
What is my favorite food?
P strawberries
T Chicken Noodle Soup
C something new ‘cause you love to try new things
G Chicken Salad Sandwiches on croissants
What makes you proud of me?
P I’m not telling you (I think she says this when she doesn’t understand the questions)
T that you win racing
C by being our mom
G your spirituality
What do we do together?
P my hair
T we help each other
C snuggle
G talk about everyone else
How are you and I the same?
P we sing
T both have bodies
C we’re both Ramsays
G same goals, united
How are we different?
P I have snuggle baby, you have Isabel
T I don’t have glasses, you do
C we’re different ages
G I like action movies
How do you know I love you?
P How do you know my daddy loves me? Like Enchanted.
T because you always say that
C because you tell me like every single day
G you tell me

3 comments:

Jen @ Love, the Arthurs said...

That is such a cute idea! I love it!

Kate said...

I love that idea! I just wish that I had kids to answer for me! :) Hopefully I'll remember this a few years down the road.

Joanna said...

my favorite answer was peaches, "I have snuggle baby you have isabelle!" Too cute!!
(I knew you always wanted to copy ME!!!) ;)

counter