Thursday, June 19, 2008

Could I BE any more tired?

I am exhausted! We have been keeping CRAZY hours. I already mentioned Gentry's work schedule, from noon to late but my body can not handle it. Take yesterday. The kids got up at there regular time, somewhere between 7:15 and 7:30. Gentry left at nine to knock early. There is an incentive this week to earn a GPS. Combined that with having two rough weeks in a row and he wants to get a few more sells in and that means hitting doors in the mornings. Not much happened during the day. I worked on a puzzle, cleaned some, hit Costco, kept kids feed and tried to keep the fighting down. By seven kids were in bed and trying not to go to sleep. So I started dinner for the group. I usually give the kids leftovers from the night before dinner or make something easy like Mac and Cheese. Once dinner was made I straightened things up, cut my bangs, took a shower, and surfed the net. Waiting for Gentry to be done with his day. By eleven when he finally walked in the door, I was starving! We had date night here last night so three other couples show up shortly after that and dived right in to dinner. I made chicken salad sandwiches on croissants and served it with chips and strawberries. After dinner the guys played Wii Sports and the women talked. Jacey then made fruit smoothies. Yum! I volunteered to help and managed to spill juice all over me, the counter and floor and cause everything to be supper sticky. The next thing you know it is two and everyone is leaving just in time for me to close my eyes before my head hits the pillow. And before I can get to deep sleep it is time to do it all again. I am defiantly not 21 any more.

1 comment:

Emily Ann said...

so summer starts today for me, I wish I could get together and do that with you too sounds like fun, and together we could get through the next day :) I love you, you are inspiring to me.

counter