Saturday, June 28, 2008

Skip the Garden, Find a Foutain

Friday was spent at Daniel Stowe Botanical Garden. It was lovely, but lets face it, HOT! To hot with three young kids. Remember, Court spent the day at Cub Scout Camp. I love to garden and I wasn't overly impressed. It was named in the top twenty greatest garden in the US, but that just makes me think I wont be going to too many gardens in the future. Don't get me wrong, we had a good time but that was the company. We could have had that much fun at the mall. For me, that's saying a lot. The favorite spots of the garden was the fountains. Tate was soaked, and here he is trying to get a little drink. I kept getting the girls wet by putting my hand in and wetting them down.

Let's just face it. We would have been better off just finding a fountain.

We went from the garden to pick Court up. Then on to Chucky Cheese. I kind of felt like I had to make it up to the kids for the long day. I think I scored big with this. Turn out to be a fun day.


1 comment:

Joanna said...

Can't loose with a trip to Chuckie Cheese.... and even better, it's AIR CONDITIONED!!! (now you knoe why we have a membership to the AQUARIUM and not the ZOO!)

counter