Saturday, June 21, 2008

Discovery Place

Enjoying this beautiful day in Charlotte.

I got a membership to Discovery Place, Charlotte, today. What a fun place to go. We learned about the rain forest, saw fish and a huge octopus, touched some sea creatures in a tide pool, went to a puppet show, watched trained rats play a basketball game, and saw a dinosaur exhibit.

I wanted to get a good picture of the group, but instead I got this one. Tate! :)

Isabel woke up for a quick picture and then fell right back to sleep

After we were pooped out we grabbed a bite to eat and headed to the park. There was an awesome fountain area for the kids to play at. I knew right away that I would have three soaking kids on the drive home, but all the fun was well worth it. Courtland and Tate had the BEST time

We love spending the summer with Kayson and Taydon

1 comment:

Emily Ann said...

Court you are looking GOOD in that top picture!

counter