Saturday, June 28, 2008

Lazy Days of Summer

We have not had too many lazy summer days, but today was one. I still woke up early to go work out (if you can call walking on a treadmill and doing a couple arm and leg exercises working out). Feed kids, painted stain glass window cut outs, played on the internet, and Wii. Lazy! I loved it.
This is a picture of Peaches' toes painted.
She loved them so much that she had to keep her eye on them while watching Enchanted.
Izzy in a cute dress and hair bow.Tate snuggling up to Daddy.

2 comments:

Brady and Patrice said...

Peaches is so funny! I love how she is so girly! And good job painting her toes! Ayda still kind of freaks out when I paint her toes... But its so fun doing girl stuff with her.

Joanna said...

oh my! I love those little toes-ies!!! Isabelle is getting soo big!

counter