Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Isabel

Isabel April
Isabel is ten weeks now. My how time flies. I have still been telling people she is eight weeks, because last time I checked .... she was. :)

I didn't want to be pregnant again. After all I have been there, done that, don't need to do it again. We absolutely wanted more kids so we were moving foreword on the adoption track. We, of course, had prayed it. There is so many different choices and agencies out there, it takes a lot of research and time just to wade through and make those decisions. All of our paper work was filled out, doctor appointments for us and all the kids done. Fingerprinted with the state. Check written and had an appointment to be turned into to our assigned social worker on the day I found out I was pregnant. I was a little disappointed. I had a different plan for us. Thank goodness God had this plan for me. I am so grateful for her.

One week old, snuggling


Big sister kisses

Isabel is learning to coo. She smiles at most people when they talk to her. Still eats, sleeps, and poops. She follows me with her eyes when I walk away. She fusses to be picked up. She is our beautiful girl.


This picture was taken today


Father's Day

Isabel has been a true source of comfort to me. Just being able to love her gives me joy. I was preordained to be a mother. I can feel it through out my entire body. I love my kids so much. I am by no means a perfect mother. I am a learning mother, and I am doing the best I can. That is all I can ask of myself.

4 comments:

Jen @ Love, the Arthurs said...

Such cute pictures! I especially like the one of Gentry with Isabel. She is such a little doll!

Jacey said...

She is such a precious little girl, love her lots!!!

Laura Ross said...

What a beautiful tribute to her. She is diffently a precious gift.

Joanna said...

thhose are amazing picts of her!! you're a rockin' photographer!

counter