Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Do You Fit In?

Monticello is beautiful, isn't it?

Gentry grew up in Monticello. It is a small town in the four corner area of the state. We always have such a good time when ever we are there. Saturday we all went to Loyd's Lake and then Monticello Lake. Monticello Lake is about the size of a pond but I always have thought that great things come in small packages. Everyone had a good time throwing rocks in the water, taking pictures, and hanging out with family.
Gentry taught the boys how to skip rocks

We had a little celebration for Kayson and Jason (birthdays). Later we went to the farm and then dinner.

Kayson turned one!

I felt so comfortable with the family. I guess I just feel like everyone IS family. Yes, I am closer to some more than others, but that is because I have spent different amounts of time with everyone. As far as extended family goes, there is a ton! I haven't even met everyone. Everyone that I have though, is great. Even the more colorful family members, I like. I guess it comes down to that I really love everyone. Kevin and Robin are truly the nicest, sweetest parents-in-law a girl could have. I don't feel like they are judging or questioning me. They just love me. I think of Landon as Gentry's best friend. Jacey as a good friend. Brady, Kisper and Kayla as younger siblings that we are both protective of. Each of their spouses as an extension of them. I look foreword to spending more and more time with these great people. What a great way to enjoy visiting family. I can't wait to go back.

Peaches wondering why Daddy put her in a hole

2 comments:

Monica Buchanan said...

What a hottie! Your new picture of yourself is so cute.

Lora Gooch said...

I just love the picture of your little girl in the whole. She must just trust her daddy a whole bunch.

counter