Thursday, September 4, 2008

Faux Hawk

Tate is one cool dude. He cares about how he is dressed and what his hair looks like (even if the look that he is going for is messy, he wants to be aware of how it looks to make sure he still looks good). For his first day of preschool he had to get a hair cut because "it is just looking a little bit shabby". He got a faux hawk. Barely. But don't you dare tell him he doesn't look cool.
I have found a great site that gives girl hair style ideas. I absolutely love making Peach "look like a princess" and she loves the attention. Today's hair is adorable and something I would never have come up with on my own. This one is called Braid Flower. I love having a girl!

4 comments:

Adam said...

wow, tate is definitely one cool dude. and what's the website with hairstyle ideas for girls? hannah doesn't have enough hair yet, but someday she will, and i hope she likes letting me play with it! :)

Michelle said...

I love your kids hair! Peaches hair always looks amazing. We would love do breakfast sometime. That's a great idea!

Monica Buchanan said...

Tate looks so cool!!! Where is this cute hair website you found. I would love to check it out. Cassi doesn't have much hair yet, but I can't wait to do cute hairstyles like the flower you did. How cute.

Joanna said...

I love that one!! I tried it on Lorali and after 20 mind of hair pulling, I finally gave in. It was a no go for her short hair. It's perfect for Peach! (& yes Tate looks awesome)

counter