Monday, August 25, 2008

American Fork Canyon



Chad and Teri arranged for us all to get together on Saturday and then made it happen. Around four o’clock we piled the kids in the car and headed into the mountains. It was a beautiful evening. We found a site fairly quickly and within the half hour the hotdogs were ready. Chad did a little fishing. The kids had contests to see whose boat (a twig found on the ground) could win the race after being flung from a bridge. I discovered my new favorite drink. Courtland made popcorn over the coals. We need to do this more often.


5 comments:

Joanna said...

THESE MOMENTS are the ones that make me wish we lived there. My kids need experiences like that!! Glad it was so fun. We miss you guys.

Jacey said...

FUN FUN! You guys are in long sleeved cloths...already?! Hope there's still some summer left in Utah when we get back!

Kate said...

how fun! i love going up into the canyon, and i'm glad you were able to make some great memories up there.

Lora Gooch said...

I remember going up there so many times. I miss it! Glad your all home safe. How fun.

Monica Buchanan said...

April I got your blog off Heidi's. Send me your email address and I will send you an invitation to mine. My email is
smbuchanan5@yahoo.com

counter