Sunday, August 31, 2008

There's No Place Like Home

Peaches knows how to work her Daddy. When ever she gets ready for the day she has to go and show Daddy and have him tell her how cute she is. "You look like a princess" is the usual response, but "Beautiful" works too. She loves to dance with him and spin for him. He has really gotten into it too. After I got Peaches dressed today Gentry requested her "Dorothy" braids. Then he took her outside for pictures while they were waiting for me to finish getting ready for church. Peach made all the little faces she only makes for Daddy and he captured them on film. No wonder we love spending time together just here at home.

5 comments:

Laura Ross said...

Welcome back, I've been meaning to stop in the hall and tell you but then I am usually chasing someone. Your summer looked like a lot of fun.

Kate said...

so cute! i love watching the interaction between daddies and their little girls... and i'm glad that i get to experience it first hand, now! :)

Emily Ann said...

oh my CUTE!

Lora Gooch said...

What a cutie. I can totally see how Gentry could be wrapped! What is the story behind the name peaches?

Melissa said...

So cute! Katie cut off her bangs last week and so I envy the cute hair. We have a few months before we are back to normal looking hair....

counter