Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Vantage Point, it’s all about your view

Sunday morning I had this amazing plan in my mind of how the day would go.

Wake up early and get kids and myself ready for church. Arrive with plenty of time to spare. Enjoy. After church, change clothes, have a quick bite to eat, go uptown for the Charlotte Trolley, at 3:45 watch Greece at the IMAX, then go to the Pompeii exhibit.
Afterwards, home. Kids to bed, relax with a movie or play a few friendly games of Wii.
Nothing worked out as planned. Church was a rush, lunch was anything but quick, no trolley (ran out of time) IMAX was not as expected, Pompeii was $20.00 per adult, $16.00 per child (so we skipped that). Got ice cream at Coldstone. We did watch a movie but it was way intense so not relaxing. If you've seen Vantage Point with Dennis Quaid you know what I am talking about.

Even with all the changes, great day.
Everything was fabulous!
I love being with the hubby and offspring.
A couple good friends help too. :)


2 comments:

Kara Simmons. said...

Isabell looks so cute in her new dress! I love it!

Jen @ Love, the Arthurs said...

The day was so fun, regardless of it not going as planned! and that reminds me...I need to return that movie still!

counter