Thursday, August 7, 2008

Who I AM Today

I am: comfortable with whom I am
I think: about politics
I know: I am a child of God
I want: it all
I have: a blessed life
I wish: to always remember
I hate: putting my foot in my mouth
I miss: our “family” from RI
I fear: debt
I feel: like I am living the dream baby!
I hear: my children playing together
I smell: good
I crave: to travel
I search: blogs on the internet
I wonder: how come it hurts so much to change
I regret: my silly behavior in high school
I love: my life
I care: when others are unhappy
I always: kiss my children
I am not: a push over
I believe: in happily ever after
I dance: in the kitchen with G
I sing: off key
I don't always: get everything done that I would like to
I fight: about dumb stuff
I write: on my blog
I lose: my patience too quickly
I win: argument with my children
I never: thought I would live in an apartment again… never say never
I listen: to the still small voice
I can usually be found: with a child beside me
I am scared: of this darn recession
I need: a backrub

2 comments:

Kate said...

I'm always impressed when someone can do something like this honestly and recognize different strengths and weaknesses... It takes a lot of self-reflection and confidence! And I like who you are, April! :)

Alicia said...

Hey April! How random and small is the world of blogging??? Wow. So good to see you and your cute little family! Props to you for doing that little survey thing. Someone tagged me to do it, and I have yet to find the time...or maybe the willingness to be that honest ;) Either way...it was very fun to read! Hugs, and I hope to hear from you soon!

counter