Friday, August 8, 2008

Have Any Soap?

While packing and cleaning to move back to Utah I came across some journaling Court wrote.
He is just so cute, I have to share.

Sun. 6-29-08
Today I took a bath, in my clothes.
We went to the pool in our Sunday clothes to take pictures. I got my hair wet to play with it. All of a sudden I was pushed from behind (by mommy.) I had my watch on, and I fell in. “Have any soap?” I thought.
O.K. in my defense, he didn’t fall completely in. I didn’t want his shoes getting wet so I held on to the lower portion of his body. He was pretty wet, and surprised! He was a good sport about the whole thing. It was really fun.

3 comments:

Jen @ Love, the Arthurs said...

He is so funny!

Jacey said...

Yeah if he wouldn't of had his shoes on poor Court would have been a goner!

Kate said...

haha, I love that he recorded that in his journal... it was pretty witty for a kid! :)

counter