Sunday, August 3, 2008

Peaches

Peaches is our cute cute little girl. She has Gentry wrapped around her little finger, not to mention her older brothers. The only one in the family not affected by her charm is me. I guess that is not completely true. She does get her way with me way to often too.
She sings “How Do You Know” from the Disney’s movie Enchanted, but changes the line to “How do you know my daddy loves me? How do you know my daddy cares? My daddy wears my favorite color pink just to match my eyes. He brings me flowers just for me.” On and on. So cute.
Peach is a very good sister. She follows Tate around calling him “Tatey”. Mimicking everything both the boys do. She is constantly watching and learning. Everyday around three or four o’clock she finds her bink and night-night and has a really hard time of letting it go until it is finally time for bed.
Peach loves the pool but hates the ocean. Her favorite movies are Enchanted and Little Mermaid. She likes to play in her kitchen and is a good mother to her baby. This next school year she and Isabel will be my little companions most days and I look forward to spending time with her, playing with her hair, singing together, and teaching her how to listen (I hope) and potty-train (I pray). I love having her as my daughter.

1 comment:

Joanna said...

Soo cute! Lorali is sitting on my lap just beaming with pictures of "her Peaches"!

counter