Saturday, August 16, 2008

Tree House Nights

We are back in Utah and already feeling adjusted. Thursday I unpacked and really nothing else.
Friday I wanted to get to my yard so much that I got the kids ready and we headed out to get some work done, and let me tell you, it needs a lot of work! Three large yard bags, a removed dead bush, some scrapes and bruises later and the yard looks only sightly better. The front is still not done, but that is something to look foreword to next week. I think we are lucky if we only loose the one bush.
Then Friday evening we went for a sleepover at Grandma's. Grandma and Grandpa can't just have a sleepover they do it up by having a sleepover in the tree house. Everyone was so excited. It ended up being Grandpa, Grandma, Emily, Court, Tate and Peaches all snuggled together. Only Isabel and I were left in the house.
As you can imagine, everyone had a good time. Court and Tate loved the setting up with bringing items up with the pulley system, Mom and Dad kept Emily up talking about how cool it was, Peach woke asking what the horses were doing. I am sure this is not the last time anyone will be sleeping there.

Then today we hung out and Emily and Peach had their hair done the same... so cute!It is great getting help with the kids. Em and Mom both changed poopy diapers. That always makes it a good day. I am glad to be back home.

4 comments:

Emily Ann said...

ahhh, thanks.

Melissa said...

How fun to find your blog! Glad you had a good summer and glad you are back- we really need to get together!

Jacey said...

That all sounds so fun. Fun to be back with grandma and grandpa!!

Joanna said...

my goodness that looks like a blast!! I totally wish we were there with you all! Love the hair, girls!

counter